Bad Johnson


2014 penis movie

Rating: 9/20

Plot: A womanizer loses his penis.

With a poster like that, how can this movie not be good? I thought this would be a great mix of King Missile's alternative hit "Detachable Penis" and Nikolai Gogol's short story, "The Nose," but it wasn't as good as either of those two. The comedy didn't work as the writing seemed half-assed. I did like the actor who played the main character. His name's Cam Gigandet, and I may have just liked him in this because he didn't spend the entire movie screaming or reminding me of Rob Schneider. Speaking of Schneider, how do you have a movie about a guy losing his penis and not have Rob Schneider play the penis? The guy who did play the titular schlong, comedian Nick Thune, was pretty good and could have himself a career playing Ashton Kutcher's characters if Kutcher ever decides that he's done. Really though, where does an actor go after playing a "Rich's penis" in a movie? Anyway, this is a movie. I didn't really anticipate making it through the whole thing which I started watching at around 1 A.M., but I did which must mean something.

No comments: