Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

1992 clone

Rating: 9/20 (Dylan: 3/20; Emma: 11/20; Abbey: 15/20)

Plot: See Home Alone. Except place the child star who will later become a drug addict in New York City after he gets on the wrong plane and finds himself separated from his family. Other than that, things are almost identical.

Rob Schneider is in this movie. I don't feel the need to type much else about Home Alone 2. I think I probably could have written this screenplay with nothing more than the screenplay for Home Alone 1, ten bottles of white-out, a pencil, and forty-five minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does dylan give anything other than star wars real scores? tell him to bring it.

Shane said...

These are his real scores; he's just really harsh. He's told me before that he doesn't like movies and says I "force him to watch them".

He's also told me that the best movie he's ever seen is 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'...he gave that an 18.