Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie


2017 animated comedy

Rating: 11/20 (Buster: 20/20)

Plot: Two friends use creativity, pranks, and their writing and artistic talents to escape a mundane first-grade existence. Their tyrannical principal tries to break up their friendship, and they accidentally bring the titular superhero to life and use him to help save the world from a goofy-named villain.

I'm going to let Buster write this entry for me.

I like this movie because it's funny. when they find out the villans real name its funny. I learned that some people don't like laughing. The movie is like the books.But only some parts.

Well, that's as good as anything I'd write, I suppose. The only thing I'd add is that there's a lot of potty humor in this movie. I kind of like what the movie's about--the power of friendship and creativity--but I don't like seeing adults disrespected so explicitly.

Buster reads these books, and apparently, they've hurt her ability to write complete sentences, spell words correctly, and use apostrophes. She can, however, appreciate a good fart joke.

No comments: