Now You See Me 2


2016 sequel

Rating: 9/20

Plot: The Four Horsemen are directed by The Eye. . .oh, fuck it. I don't have time for this shit.

Why did I watch this? I hated the first one so much. I wrote about how much I hated it right here. See? Really hated it. So I really only have myself to blame.

This movie's very much a second-verse-same-as-the-first type situation except they've added Daniel Radcliffe, an actor who apparently can only play dead people. And Lizzy Caplan who replaced the horsewoman from the first movie. Oh, and Woody Harrelson is playing his character's twin brother which actually winds up more ridiculous than it sounds.

I can't remember being more annoyed by a movie. If I try watching the third installment, I want you to do anything in your power to put me out of my misery and stop it from happening.

No comments: