Dig Two Graves


2014 movie that I apparently watched

Rating: 10/20

Plot: A young girl befriends three guys with great tastes in hats as she tries to get over her brother's tragic death.

You'd better dig a third grave and put this movie in it. Hi-yo!

Ted Levine's performance almost makes this watchable.

I came to the old blog here because I felt like the universe wanted me to, but now I'm not so sure. Most of me thinks that writing blog entries about movies I can't remember at 2:35 in the morning is a terrible idea, but there's a part of me--my fingers mostly--that thinks it's exactly what I should be doing. I'm listening to Tom Waits' Bone Machine, an album that has been a part of me for 25 years now. My relationship with this album is almost sexual, and I love the thing more than even my cat.

I realize there's a misplaced modifier up there, but I'm too lazy to fix that. I'm writing at 2:35 in the morning, not not remembering things at 2:35 in the morning. I know that, you know that, and if you point it out, you're an asshole just kicking a guy when he's down.

So dig a fourth grave and put yourself inside it. Hi-yo!

No comments: