The Addams Family


1991 comedy

Rating: 13/20

Plot: Shady people try to get their hands on the riches of the titular family. 

I nearly wrote about Daddy's Home again instead of watching this movie. I'm not sure what's happened to my memory. 

I don't think anybody really cares about my feelings about a movie that came out 26 years ago, yet the cosmos is forcing me once again to log in, steal a poster from somewhere, and type those feelings. 

Well, the joke is on you. And the cosmos. Because I don't really have any thoughts about The Addams Family

This is the second time I've seen Carel Struychken recently though. I suppose that's something, but only if you're extremely dangerous for something. 

I liked some of the performances in this. And I thought Anjelica Huston looked really good. And so did Christopher Lloyd. 

There. Are you happy, cosmos? 

No comments: