Bad Movie Club: Starcrash


1978 science fiction weirdness

Rating: 4/20 (Fred: 22/20; Jeremy: 3.7/20; Ryan and Stephen: 4/20; Libby: 20/20; Johnny: 4/20; Cat Wall: 2 paws down; Josh: 5/20)

Plot: I already wrote a fine plot synopsis for this movie here.

It was the 50th bad movie for Bad Movie Club, and I wanted to make sure it was something good. So I recommended a handful of bad movies I've previously enjoyed, and this is what they sort of picked. I've seen it twice, and I still don't understand it at all. Totally incomprehensible! Still, if you can tolerate a movie where you won't understand what the hell is going on, this is solid good-bad movie entertainment.

But seriously. We've done 50 of these now. That's a remarkable achievement. I'm not sure which is more impressive--Bad Movie Club surviving for this long or this blog continuing despite nobody (including the author most of the time) having any interest in it.

I'm changing the way I title these posts. "Shane Watches a Bad Movie on Facebook with Friends" isn't concise, and I'm a fan of that whole brevity thing.

No comments: