Antibirth


2016 horror movie

Rating: 9/20

Plot: I'm not writing a plot synopsis for this one.

I don't remember where I heard about this movie, but I was convinced I needed to see it. I hated it almost from the start. I hated the characters, I hated its general incoherence, and I hated the movies feel. This was frequently ugly and contained one of the most annoying characters I've come across in a while in Natasha Lyonne's Lou. At one point, the character actually says, "I love pissing." And Lyonne is really bad.

What's notable about this one is that it kind of feels like something completely fresh until you really think about it and break it into its smaller parts. Then, you realize it's kind of the same thing you've seen over and over again. The movie's loud and ugly, and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

Unless you absolutely love strobe lights. If you like strobe lights, this might be the movie for you.

No comments: