Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi redux


2017 sequel

Rating: 15/20

Plot: I already wrote about this, just a couple of weeks ago.

I really enjoyed this a lot more the second time that I saw it, and after doing some reading and podcast-listening, I kind of figured that I would. I really like how subversive the whole thing is. It takes so many chances that it makes The Force Awakens seem a little dull in comparison. Anyway, I thought you'd be interested in knowing that this has moved from being one of the worst three Star Wars movies in my opinion to something much better than that.

I was complaining about Peter Mayhew not playing Chewbacca in Wonder, but he didn't play him in this movie either. He was a Chewbacca consultant though.

I just saw a trailer for the Solo movie and have some thoughts. We'll discuss anything Star Wars-related in the comments if you want.

No comments: