Life, Animated


2016 documentary

Rating: 14/20

Plot: The power of Disney animated films helps an autistic kid learn to understand the world and communicate again.

This is a nice story with a hero who is very easy to root for. For a while, I suspected this was Disney propaganda, but then I softened and took everything at face value.

You know what got me and almost brought me to tears while watching this movie? Gilbert Fucking Gottfried! He does something very cool during his appearance in this movie, and it was just such a great little moment.

1 comment:

cory said...

I had the same reaction to Gottfried. I don't want to like him, but now I do. This was very touching stuff, and it is impossible to not care for the young man, especially when he is experiencing loves ups and downs. A 15.